Thursday 23 June 2011

Preparing for your summer project: Library drop-in sessions

The exams are over and now work on your summer project can really begin.

To help you find the information you need for your research, the Library is holding a series of drop-in sessions. Library staff will be on hand to give help and advice on all aspects of the literature search process.

Sessions will be held in the e-Library between 14.00 and 17.00, each Wednesday from 29 June to 27 July. Just come down at any time during the afternoon to ask a question or get feedback on your search strategy. For example:
  • Why can't I find any material on my topic?
  • How do I use MeSH terms?
  • Have I put my strategy together correctly?
  • How can I access the full text of this elusive paper?
If your question is complex, a one-to-one appointment may be more appropriate. These can be arranged at the drop-in, or contact Hannah Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment